Knee Ice Pack Wrap by TheraPAQ: Hot & Cold Therapy Knee Support Brace - Reusable Compression Sleeve for Bursitis Pain Relief, Meniscus Tear, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Injury Recovery, Sprains & Swelling
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
Indications: Useful for: Knee join and muscle aches and pains, arthritis, bursitis and meniscus tear, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, neuralgia, athletic sport sprains / strains, sleep, throbbing, stiffness, pinched nerve, surgery, bruises, sprains, strains, knotted muscles, inflammation and tightness. Useful for exercises, sports and general relaxation.
- ☑️ SOLVE ALL OF YOUR KNEE PROBLEMS: Are your knees constantly swollen or inflamed and your joints always stiff? Do you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and other knee problems? There’s no need to spend a fortune on a physical therapist, nor take heavy medicines that have side effects. The ice pack knee brace will help your knees recover and it will increase the joint mobility. This is a therapist approved knee therapy device that will solve all of your problems!
- ☑️ SAY GOODBYE TO PERSISTENT PAIN: There are many reasons why your knee joints may be in pain. It is very likely that you have a meniscus tear, bursitis pain, or you have strained your knee too much. The cold compression knee sleeve will provide you relief and help you deal with your chronic knee pain. This hot and cold therapy device is also ideal for post-surgery recovery, since it will help your knee heal faster and you will be able to walk again without suffering!
- ☑️ USE IT FOR BOTH HOT AND COLD THERAPY: The TheraPAQ ice pack knee wrap can be used for both cold and hot therapy, based on your needs. If you need it for cold therapy, all you have to is place the ice treatment pack in the freezer for at least 90 minutes. For hot therapy, place the gel pack in the microwave. The hot and cold knee support brace will increase the blood circulation in the area around the knee and repair your hurt knee joint and muscles.
- ☑️ THE MOST COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT: Are you ready to wear the TheraPAQ ice pack knee wrap? The adjustable straps of the knee brace will allow you to control the compression level and achieve the most comfortable fit! At the same time, the knee sleeve will stay in place even if you start running or jumping. Finally, the ice therapy knee wrap will not impede your movements, since it’s designed to be flexible. This knee brace will never fail you.
Your Knees Will Be Strong And Pain-Free Again!
Strained, injured and stiff joints, daily bursitis and meniscus tear pain, knee swelling and inflammation, bruises and decreased knee flexion.
All of these problems will go away once you start wearing the gel ice pack knee wrap around your pained knee.
The knee compression sleeve will help you recover faster – soon you will be able to walk, run and exercise again without feeling any pain at all!
Treat Your Injured Knees With Hot And Cold Therapy
Based on your injury and your needs, you can use the TheraPAQ cooling knee wrap in two different ways.
One option is to freeze the reusable gel ice pack and apply it on your injured knees for a cold therapy session.
Alternately, you can microwave the gel packs and let the heat increase your blood circulation. Both ways will release your pain!
The TheraPAQ Knee Brace Will Never Fail You!
Get the hot and cold knee wrap and use it daily! The adjustable straps will give you the most comfortable and secure fit!
And don’t worry! Thanks to flexible, heavy duty materials, contoured design, and strong stitching, the knee compression sleeve will never get ripped!
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll Up And Click The “Add to Cart” Button NOW!
Size:1 Count (Pack of 1)
- Package Dimensions : 8.3 x 4.9 x 2.2 inches; 15.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 13
- Manufacturer : TheraPAQ
- NEVER apply gel pack directly on skin after being heated or frozen, as excessive heat or cold can lead to burns. Always insert into the wrap's pocket or use a thin sock for protection
- LIMIT hot/cold application to 15-20 min at a time as recommended by doctors & professionals. Overusing doesn't help you heal faster and may damage skin tissue
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Useful for: Knee join and muscle aches and pains, arthritis, bursitis and meniscus tear, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, neuralgia, athletic sport sprains / strains, sleep, throbbing, stiffness, pinched nerve, surgery, bruises, sprains, strains, knotted muscles, inflammation and tightness. Useful for exercises, sports and general relaxation.
Gel packs are made of non-toxic gel filled in a leak-proof, flexible plastic
(1) Hot Water Method: boil water in pot, remove from heat and immerse gel pack for approx 8-10 min; remove, wipe it off, check temperature & use.
(2) Microwave Method: flatten gel pack, heat at full power for 30 seconds, knead and check temperature & if more heat is needed, heat more for 10 seconds at a time. If gel pack is frozen, we recommend to bring it to room temperature first.
Freeze the gel pack for at least 2 hours or store in the fridge.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.