ActiveWrap Shoulder Ice Pack Wrap With Two Reusable Hot & Cold Packs - Rotator Cuff Ice Therapy (Large/X-Large & Small/Medium)
|Size||Large/X-Large & Small/Medium|
Indications: Shoulder strains/sprains. Rotator cuff injuries. Tendonitis. Adhesive Capsulitis/Frozen Shoulder. Dislocations/separations. On field acute injury management. Post surgical shoulder procedures. Post workout or training session; muscle recovery.
- PICK THE CORRECT SIZE - The ActiveWrap ice pack for shoulder comes in 2 sizes: Small/Medium for chest sizes under 40" and Large/X-Large for chest sizes over 40". Larger chested women and men with larger biceps may require Large/X-Large. Fits both left and right shoulder.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION, COMFORT & MOBILITY - Shoulder ice wrap is made from soft stretchable medical-grade neoprene for custom fit & comfort. Fully flexible hot or cold gel packs conforms to shoulder while still allowing natural arm movement.
- STAYS COLDER LONGER - Leak-proof proprietary flex gel doesn’t migrate inside the pack allowing longer & more consistent therapeutic temperature. ActiveWrap provides the best hot cold therapy support brace for shoulder and rotator cuff therapy.
- GREAT VERSATILITY & VALUE - Remains pliable when frozen. Perfect cold packs for arm injuries. Microwave safe for hot packs. Fabric pouch included to protect skin from burns or damage. Non-toxic and latex-free for sensitive skin. Washable and reusable.
GREAT TREATMENT FOR:
rotator cuff injury - AC joint injury - shoulder joint tear - frozen shoulder - arthritis pain - tendonitis - bursitis - stiffness - inflammation
The ActiveWrap shoulder recovery system brings focused ice and heat therapy treatment to shoulder injuries like no other therapy wraps on the market. The premium support wrap is made with Active Medical Plush fabric which is flexible, durable and washable. Paired with ActiveWrap's icing or heating packs and the patented temperature control pouches, it's the complete hot/cold therapy tool to provide comfortable support and compression for shoulder injuries.
Flexible when frozen and microwave-safe heat packs with non-migrating gel, these hot or cold packs for shoulder injury uses the same great design you've come to rely on from ActiveWrap.
Shoulder trouble can be slight or serious. This may include shoulder pain, numbness, swelling, weakness or changes in the range of motion. Different types of shoulder injuries typically occur during sporting events, work-related accidents or even just working around the house. With ActiveWrap, the perfect combination of icing and compression followed by heat and mobility is your best bet for fast recovery. We invite you to try and feel the difference.
Supports left or right shoulder.
Includes: One shoulder support wrap with built-in Dual Layer Pouches for gel packs, two reusable heat / cold gel packs, one nylon drawstring carrying bag.
Sizing: SMALL/MED fits chest circumference less than 40in (101cm) for slim frame body. LARGE/XLARGE fits chest circumference from 41in - 52in (104 - 132cm) for average to large frame.
Since 1997, ActiveWrap has been on the forefront of cold and heat therapy technology. The company, based in Irvine, CA, produces the highest quality and professional cold packs, hot packs, and compression supports available. The all-in-one, easy to wear ActiveWrap back support is designed for unrivaled comfort and extreme flexibility during use for faster recovery time and restore mobility.
IT'S YOUR BODY ... TAKE ACTIVE CARE OF IT!
Targeted Icing Therapy
Flexible when frozen. Specially formulated gel pack conforms to body's curves and won't spread or migrate during use. Patented ActiveWrap dual layer pouch (DLP) provides targeted and consistent temperature for icing therapy.
Combine icing and gentle pressure to alleviate deep tissue pain and swelling. Compression slows fluid build up around the injury area that cause inflammation. The professional grade support wrap is adjustable for a custom fit.
Proven Formula for Pain Relief
Apply heat after swelling subsides to injury area can increase blood circulation and speed up healing time. Just cover the gel pack with water and heat in microwave. Return to range of motion with ActiveWrap's heat and cold therapy system.
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 16 x 2 inches; 2.5 Pounds
- Item model number : bawsh10
- Manufacturer : AW ACTIVEWRAP
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
Shoulder strains/sprains. Rotator cuff injuries. Tendonitis. Adhesive Capsulitis/Frozen Shoulder. Dislocations/separations. On field acute injury management. Post surgical shoulder procedures. Post workout or training session; muscle recovery.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.