Back Stretcher Cushion Massager for Back Pain Relief & Office/Chair and Muscle Roller Stick for Athletes for Relief Muscle Soreness, Cramping and Tightness, Help Legs and Back Recovery
- MUSCLE ROLLER STICK to ease and condition muscle soreness and aid recovery, reduce stiffness and pain before and after workouts, exercise, running and training. With regular use improve your strength, circulation and reduce risk of injury.
- Multi-purpose use: On the basis of the original lumbar traction stretching, the advantage of a memory cotton cushion is added to avoid the waist plate being too hard to hurt the lumbar vertebrae. In daily life, it can be used as a cushion for office chair & car cushion and has three levels of height adjustment.
- Improve lumbar health: Multi-Level Lumbar Support Stretcher Spinal, back massager, shoulder massager and back massager for bed, back massager accupressure, back massager chair, back massager car, Lower Back Pain Relief Treatment Stretcher ，Chronic Lumbar Support ，Herniated Disc ，Sciatica Nerve Spinal Stenosis ，Posture Corrector
- Muscle Roller Sticks are recommended by physical & massage therapists and personnel trainers and used by thousands to enhance their workouts and physical exercise experience and recovery. Perfect for calves, hamstrings, back, glutes, quads, neck and shoulders.
- Comfortable memory foam: Is made with 100% premium-quality firm yet comfortable memory foam and is encased in a removable, breathable, and washable black 3D ventilated mesh cover, which wicks away sweat and moisture and keeps you cool and comfortable throughout the day. The memory foam we use is so pure that it retains its shape and density while keeping you comfortable and protected…and that’s a guarantee!
- According to market feedback, if the lumbar vertebra directly touches the lumbar plate, because the lumbar vertebra does not do enough activity and the lumbar plate is too hard, it will hurt the lumbar vertebrae and cause pain. Now add a layer of cushions to protect your lumbar spine during traction. Not harmed.
- Multi-purpose use, can be used as a cushion to improve the previous deficiencies, and can be fully used in sofas or office seats, cars.
- For the good lover of yoga is also a gospel, with lumbar traction with cushions, it is easier to do traction on the yoga mat.
- We recommend that beginners and patients with lumbar pain (except for patients with lumbar disc herniation), prefer lumbar traction devices with cushions, to avoid the damage caused by the initial stretching
- This is not a medical product and cannot solve any medical problems. If you have a patient with lumbar disc herniation, consult your private hospital before purchasing.
- The cushion can be removed and can be cleaned at any time and washable
- Designed for people of all ages. Ergonomic design includes a multi-level arch with 3 adjustable settings so that all ages and fitness levels can benefit from using and improve flexibility
- Helps relieve back pain & posture correction: preventive care for your lower back and posture. daily activities involving extended use on the computer, sitting all day, or physical activities can lead to spine and posture imbalances. the back stretcher and lumbar support is uniquely designed to help correct and improve posture.
As a traction stretcher
- The height can be adjusted, basic function as lower back stretcher
- If it is a yoga enthusiast, muscles and lower waist stretching have a good effect.
For wheelchairs or office chair or seat
Comes with straps and memory cotton, can be used as a cushion, widely used in the office, seats
Back Pillow For Car
you can adjust the height, more suitable to support your lumbar spine
- For easy arch adjustment, Pre-bend the arch support as shown in the photo.
- Lay the base and support arch on a secured mat, rug, or carpet with the wide ends closets to you.
Secure the wide end of the base against your knees. Slide the wide end of support arch into the single slot on the wide end of the base
- Position your hands as shown in the photo for easy arch adjustment.
- Press down with your thumbs and gently slide the narrow end of support arch into the level 1 position on the base
Sit with your back to the arch. Slowly lie back onto the support arch with your knees bent.
The wide end of the unit should be positioned close to the base of your spine so that the support arch supports your lumbar region of your back. Try to center your spine in the slot that is designed to cradle your spine and provide extra conform.
Simple stretch position relax as much as possible and breathable normally
- This position provides the least amount of stretch and is the easiest to do when starting out. If a greater stretch is desired, proceed to the following positions.
- Tip: You may need a pillow beneath your head for added comfort.
Moderate stretch position
Raise your arms over your head and shoulders and rest them as close to the floor as your can for an additional stretch. In time it will become easier, and you may be able to extend your arms fully and rest your elbows comfortably on the floor
Roll-off and recover
- Roll onto your side and off the magic back support. Sit up gradually and rest for 30 seconds before standing.
- Remember ,you have just had a major stretch, and you should allow your blood to move back down from your head to your heart, otherwise you may become dizzy.
- Package Dimensions : 17.8 x 12 x 2.91 inches; 2.38 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Magic Back Support
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.