Fisher Traction Neck Traction Device for Neck Pain Relief, Posture Therapy Corrector, Door Traction Device for Spine Decompression and Joint Stretching, Portable Neck Traction Therapy
- DECOMPRESSION BENEFITS: Prevent back pain, "tech neck," and spinal degeneration with a neck decompression stretcher to correct posture, relieve pressure, and elongate your spine.
- NEGATIVE G-FORCE TECHNOLOGY: Combat the effects of gravity with a strong but gentle stretch to maintain a healthy posture and relieve pressure on cervical discs.
- RELIEF ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: This portable traction device comes fully assembled. Simply slip over a doorknob and experience instant relief wherever you are. Support wedge sold separately.
- DESIGNED BY A CHIROPRACTOR FOR AT-HOME USE: The patented release straps won't snap or break, allowing you to control the intensity of your decompression while remaining safe and secure.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST, MOST ACTIVE LIFE: Get posture therapy, deeper sleep, and improved mobility with Fisher Traction devices, designed to help you enjoy your fullest, happiest life.
Fisher Traction devices were designed by a chiropractor to help provide instant, at-home relief for neck pain, back pain, and cervical disc pressure. Using negative G-force technology, these patented traction devices provide strong support, spinal decompression, and posture alignment wherever you need them.
An inversion table for back pain relief can be costly and take up lots of room, and most cannot afford to see a chiropractor multiple times a week. Dr. Jeff Fisher understood that, which is why he created this line of back- and neck-stretching equipment that is completely portable. Take it with you to the office, on business trips, or simply use it in the comfort of your own home. All you need is a door and a floor to experience the instant relief from pain and pressure in your neck and back. Designed with patented release straps that won't break or snap, the simple traction helps relax your spine and cervical joints. Get at-home support for herniated, compressed, or bulged discs, pinched nerves, cervical neck and muscle spasms, osteoarthritis, and muscle tightness. Even if you currently don't suffer from back or neck pain, using this traction support to stretch and align your spine can help you prevent spinal degeneration, increase your daily mobility, sleep deeper at night, and feel better overall. Keep your spinal discs healthy and strong with regular elongation and decompression—without spending thousands on equipment or doctor visits.
Each Fisher Traction support device comes fully assembled and ready to use. All you need is a door knob and a few minutes out of your busy day to get relief from stiffness and pain. Follow directions carefully to get the best stretch for your height, or check out Dr. Fisher's helpful How-To videos. Custom-designed foam wedges sold separately.
- Package Dimensions : 11.14 x 9.25 x 3.03 inches; 10.58 Ounces
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.