Heating Pad - Microwavable Hot Therapy Relief - Hot Pack - Ideal for Cramps, Muscle Ache, Back, Neck, Shoulders - Flaxseed - Moist Heat (Fleece/Cotton- UNSCENTED) Made in USA
- Cotton, Fleece
- HOT THERAPY- for STRESS RELIEF, NECK ACHE, CRAMPS, SINUS PRESSURE, EAR ACHE, KNEES, & MORE!
- UNSCENTED - for those with sensitivities to herbal aromas
- FLAXSEED FILLER- retains moist heat for sore muscles and stiffness
- DOUBLE SIDED FLEECE & COTTON for more comfort!
- TRANSPORTABLE- Size is approx.. 6.5" x 12". Two minutes in microwave will yield approx. 20-30 minutes of moist heat per use
Proudly made and manufactured by Sacksy Thyme, right here in the USA. Our Hot Therapy Heating Pad is double sided, made with fleece on one side and cotton on the other for more comfort and moist heat. Moist heat penetrates deeper into muscles than dry heat which, is experienced with the traditional electric heating pad. No Essential Oils or Herbs are used in this product. If you would like the benefit of aromatherapy, we recommend applying a tiny spritz of your favorite essential oil prior to microwaving. This product typically retains heat for 20-30 minutes after heating for two minutes of microwave. DO NOT MICROWAVE for more than TWO minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. For external use only. Adult supervision is advised when using on children. STORAGE: Keep in Freezer to maintain freshness.
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 6 x 1 inches; 2 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Sacksy Thyme
Provides Moist Heat perfect for Muscle Aches and Stiffness, Cramps. IBS, Fibromyalgia, Tendinitis, TMJ, and more.
Microwave for 90 seconds, provides approx 20-30 minutes of moist heat. Test heat temperature before use. Read instruction card before use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.