Evlution Nutrition VitaMode High Performance Men’s Multivitamin, Full Spectrum Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Health, Vitamin C & D, Zinc, Antioxidants, Skin, Hair, Bone, Eye Health
- Full Spectrum: Once Daily VitaMode Provides Daily Benefits Across Key Multivitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Enzymes, Micronutrients and Phytonutrients to Support Bone, Eye, Immune, Skin and General Health
- Highest Quality Ingredients Manufactured In The USA: All Ingredients are Tested to Ensure Efficacy and Authenticity, and are manufactured in a GMP Certified Facility.
- Vegetarian Multivitamin: Complete Multivitamin and Micronutrient Complex that’s both Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
- Natural Vitamin D: Made with 5000IU of Premium Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) instead of Vitamin D2 to Ensure it is Metabolized Most Effectively.
- Top Rated: Highly Reviewed by Men to Help Them Meet Their Daily Nutrient Needs and Perform at Their Best.
Full Spectrum Performance and Immunity Support
No matter your goal, ensuring you get the daily vitamins, minerals, and immune support needed to match your active lifestyle is what VitaMode was developed for. To perform and stay at your best, keeping your immune system healthy is essential. VitaMode boosts Immune Health with critical Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and key minerals including Zinc and Selenium. Plus, VitaMode supports skin, hair, bone, eye and nerve health to help you get the most out of every day and reach your fitness goals!
VitaMode for Men
The Complete Daily High Performance Multivitamin
We designed VitaMode to be more than just a multivitamin. It’s your daily all-in-one performance nutrient and immune system support supplement.
With over 50+ active ingredients, VitaMode supplies a full-spectrum, vitamin, mineral, and immune support complex that is specifically designed for a high-performance active lifestyle. Packed with pure ingredients, VitaMode is easy to take daily with 2 easy to swallow tablets.
Use VitaMode to keep your performance nutrients and immune support covered!
- Full Spectrum of Essential Vitamins
- Immunity Boosters / Immune Support
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D & Zinc
- Critical Minerals & Micronutrients
- Metabolism Support
- Core Antioxidants & Phytonutrients
- Skin, Bone, & Eye Health
- Full B-Vitamin Complex
Daily Immune System Support:
- Zinc: Helps stimulate the activity of over 100 different enzymes which are necessary for a healthy immune system
- Copper: Aids in the production of red blood cells and supports nervous system, heart, and immune functions*
- Vitamins A,C & E: Supports the immune system by attacking free radicals in the body before they can do any harm
Covers Essential Vitamin Needs:
- B-Vitamin Complex: Helps support a healthy metabolism as well as aid in cellular energy production helping to naturally boost metabolism throughout the day
- Vitamin A: to help support healthy skin, bones, teeth, and tissues
- Vitamin E: helps to properly form red blood cells to carry oxygenated blood throughout the body
Key Minerals to Support Your Body:
- Selenium: An essential trace mineral which is important for cognitive function, fertility, cell support, thyroid and liver support
- Manganese: To support collagen production that can help improve the health and thickness of your hair by protecting it from free radical damage
- Chromium: To support metabolism and normal blood sugar levels by helping the body transport glucose to the cells
Build and Maintain Muscle Mass:
- Folic Acid: supports proper muscle tissue recovery and repair while also helping create new cells
- Vitamin D3: supports protein synthesis and nutrient absorption to shuttle nutrients out to the working muscle to improve overall performance
- Vitamin B12: aids in the production of red blood cells which carries oxygen to the working muscles to help maximize performance
Key Vitamins & Minerals
Vitamin C: Supports the immune system in its fight against free radicals that can alter, change, or destroy healthy cells in the body.
Vitamin A & E: Help minimize damage or destruction to cells by seeking out free radicals in the body and stabilizing them before they can do the body harm.
Bone and Eye Health
Lutein: Promotes proper health of the eye by reducing oxidative damage that could lead to conditions such as macular degeneration and other diseases.
Vitamin D: Aids in the process of absorbing calcium and phosphorus from food and supplements you consume so that they can help keep bones strong and healthy.
Molybdenum: Is an essential trace mineral that the body needs for the activity of key enzymes that support with metabolism.
Chromium: Helps the body transport glucose to the cells which can help regulate blood sugar levels in the body.
Hair and Skin Health
Biotin: Is one of the most important vitamins in supporting hair growth by enhancing keratin production and improving skin health.
Manganese: Supports the production of enzymes that can help improve the health and thickness of your hair.
|Goals||Critical Vitamin and Mineral Replenishment, Muscle Performance, Immune Health|
|Product Benefits||Critical Vitamin & Mineral Replenishment, Immune Health, Muscle Performance, Antioxidant Levels, Bone, Eye & Skin Health, Vegetarian & Gluten-Free|
|When to Take||Take 1 serving daily with a glass of water or with a meal|
- Product Dimensions : 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 3.99 Ounces (60 count) or 2.48 x 2.48 x 4.49 inches; 6.74 Ounces (120 count)
- Item model number : P35120
- Manufacturer : Evlution
Not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications, those under the age of 18, or women that are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Phyto Nutrient Complex, Enzyme Blend, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, PABA, Choline, Inositol, Boron, Lycopene, Lutein, Vanadium, Zeaxanthin, Bioperine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Vegetable Stearates, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (2 tablets) of VITAMODE daily, preferably with a meal or as recommended by a physician.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.