Kanjo Acupressure Back Pain Relief Cushion - High Density Foam Core - Seat Cushion for Lower Back Support - Relieve Spinal & Tailbone Pain - Coccyx Cushion Perfect for Office Chair
- BENEFITS: The Kanjo Acupressure Back Pain Relief Cushion targets back pain and provides lower back support. When used in a seated position, the cushion aligns the lower back and tailbone to relieve spinal, coccyx, seat and hip pain.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: The memory foam cushion molds to the pained area to alleviate tension & pressure on your tailbone, spine & back while also targeting acupressure points to reduce discomfort, making it the perfect accessory to keep you pain free.
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM CUSHION: The Kanjo Acupressure Back Cushion includes a high-density foam core that molds to the pained area, providing a custom experience for every user.
- HOW TO USE: Place the cushion behind you while sitting on a chair or couch to target the pained area, or lay the cushion on the floor and rest on top of the foam spikes to help relieve back tension, pressure or pain.
- THE KANJO ADVANTAGE. With Kanjo at-home acupressure therapies, you'll save thousands of dollars in medical bills, not to mention time and cost to travel to appointments. Skip the waiting room and find relaxation and relief with Kanjo acupressure therapy.
Acupressure Back Pain Relief Cushion
The Kanjo Acupressure Back Pain Relief Cushion offers a versatile at-home solution for back pain. Taken from ancient Chinese methodologies used in acupuncture, the Back Pain Relief Cushion targets acupressure points to reduce pain. When used in a seated position, the cushion aligns the lower back and tailbone to relieve spinal, coccyx, seat and hip pain. High-density foam molds to the pained area, providing a custom experience for every user.
Reduce the pressure and tension in your back, tailbone, and spine with the Back Pain Cushion. Use the cushion at home or at the office to alleviate pressure and reduce discomfort while sitting down.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) believes that chi (or qi) is the healing energy that flows throughout the human body by way of meridian pathways. Blockages in these pathways can cause various aches, pains, and spasms. Acupressure therapy is used to target, engage, and relieve specific meridian pathways, reducing any discomfort. Where acupressure back therapy requires traveling to see a specialist, the Kanjo Acupressure Back Pain Relief Cushion is available in the comfort of your home.
All Kanjo products are FSA and HSA eligible.
- Product Dimensions : 12.6 x 12.6 x 4.3 inches; 1.85 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Acutens
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.