Dr. Comfy Knee Pillow Orthopedic Memory Foam Leg Pillow for Hip Pain Sciatica, Leg Pain, Knees Pain, Joints Pain & Pregnancy Bed Leg Cushion for Side Sleepers Adjustable Strap Size with Extra Strap
- PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM:REDUCE BACK, HIP, LEG, KNEE & SCIATICA NERVE DISCOMFORT Alleviate hip, leg, and knee pain with the Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Knee Pillow and get the best sleep of your life. The knee pillow is made with 100% premium quality memory foam. Superior to other pillows it won't go flat over time.
- ERGONOMIC CURVED DESIGNE: Treat yourself to luxurious comfort and restful sleep. The Knee Pillow is made of pure memory foam with no additives and its orthopedic contour keeps knees or leg separated with ideal spacing to support and align your legs,hips and spine. A truly ergonomic design with its soft curves & crescent shape to fit men & women comfortably. It also can be used as a knee spacer during pregnancy or after recovery.
- WASHABLE and BREATHABLE ZIPPERED COVER: The air layer fabric(Soft and comfortable,fit the skin) and Intermediate Hollowed-out Design inctease air mobility, no sweltering, the air-permeable area is wide which will not let your legs just get warm. The cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
- ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC STRAP+ EXTRA STRAP: Get an undisturbed night's rest with its adjustable hook-and-loop strap that keep the knee pillow in perfect alignment between your legs even while you toss and turn. Give extra straps to fit different size legs.
- MULTI-POSITIONS USE: Place the pillow between your knees or legs while side sleeping, use it to elevate your feet, knees or calves or place it under your waist for extra support.
Are you insomnia due to sciatica or neuralgia?
Does your foot / lower back/hip / joint / knee pain make you wake up at night? If so, our memory foam orthopedic under-knee pillow reduces the pressure
on your back and hips It also helps to relieve the tension in the hamstrings and calves. This is the best knee pillow, high-density memory foam for pain relief, and its
high-density foam core provides higher support and pain relief for many heavier competitors.
Styrofoam neither sinks nor deforms. Who should use our knee pillow?
Side sleepers: Many side sleepers will feel uncomfortable resting one leg on the other, and will rub and rub when their knees touch. The knee pillow forms
a thick cushion barrier that separates the legs.
Back sleepers: Many people find that sleeping with a pillow below their knees can relieve tension and stress. This can also lift the lower body, help adjust posture,
and improve blood circulation to the legs. Therefore, the knee pillow is particularly beneficial for supine people with poor blood circulation.
Pregnant women: For many pregnant women, putting a pillow between their knees to sleep will reduce the pressure on the hips and pelvis. The knee pillow can also help
pregnant women who have spinal instability due to back problems.
People with back or knee pain: Keeping legs and knees aligned can reduce discomfort for people with back pain.
Restless leg syndrome: The knee pillow provides additional stability and helps prevent the legs from moving too much. Models with knee straps are especially beneficial for RLS patients.
Material: Incore-memory foam, 100% slow rebound material. black color
Cover: Air layer fabric.
Machine Washable & Removable cover.
Wash: Temperature ≤ 40℃, NO BLEACH, NO DRY, NO IRON, DRY CLEANABLE
Package included: 1*Leg Memory Pillow WARMING: Memory foam is not washable.
|Package Dimensions||9.4 x 7.9 x 3.2 inches|
|Item Weight||1.15 pounds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.