|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 20 x 21 inches|
|Item model number||Ig-500|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Do not use as step stool|
|Maximum weight recommendation||100 Pounds|
|Material free||BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free|
|Best uses||Car Seat Footrest Booster Seat Foot rest|
|Number of reclining positions||8|
|Item Weight||2.64 pounds|
Kneeguard Kids Car Seat Foot Rest for Children and Babies. Footrest is Compatible with Toddler Booster Seats for Easy, Safe Travel. Great Travel Accessory for Easy Travel. (Latest Version)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.5 x 20 x 21 inches|
|Item Weight||2.64 Pounds|
- Package Content & Age: The package includes one Car Seat Footrest that's compatible with all car and booster seats. The Footrest should be used as soon as kids are walking and are sitting in a forward-facing car seat up until their legs reach the floor of the vehicle.
- Installation: The Footrest easily attaches to the latch behind the seat. For cars that don't have the latching system it also comes with hooks that slip under the seat. The footrest can also be easily folded down for easy access in and out of the car.
- Medically Approved/Recommended: Dr. Lee Am a prestigious orthopedic surgeon has highly recommended the Footrest as the number one travel accessory that every parent should have. The Footrest prevents kids from misbehaving by increasing their comfort as well as providing long term leg protection for their knees.
- Adjustability & Ease of use: The Footrest has an easy height and angle adjustability to fit different heights and different comfort levels.
- Crash Tested & Safety: The Kneeguard Kids successfully passed intense crash and safety testing including standards set forth by FMVSV 213 so there is no compromise on children's safety when using the Footrest. The Kneeguard Kid's footrest has successfully been patented in the US.
No More Stressful Long Car Trips With Kids!
The Car Seat Footrest was designed by our founder a father of two children. After not being able to find any solutions to make his kids comfortable during long car rides he started doing extensive research. Pretty quickly the main issue became apparent, kids are misbehaving in cars because it’s extremely uncomfortable sitting in a position with feet dangling in the air as their legs fight against gravity. Adults can relate to this as well simply by trying to sit strapped into a chair that their legs can't reach the floor and pretty quickly they will become as cranky as kids get during long car trips.
Results of Not Having a Footplate for the Car Seats.
- When children don't have a footplate for their feet it causes blood circulation to slow.
- Typically after awhile they'll feel a numbness in their legs.
- When the feet are in the air it makes the body feel unstable. As the car starts and stops it will cause body movements to overreact.
- After awhile the familiar feeling of pins and needles will start bothering children.
- The kids will start kicking the seats in front of them.
- After awhile as the kids gets more uncomfortable they'll start misbehaving.
Why do we need a Car Seat Footrest?
The force of gravity exerts pressure on children’s legs when they’re sitting in a car seat or booster seat without a stable base for their feet. To protect themselves, children end up sitting in awkward positions for extended lengths of time, hurting their posture and knees.
The KneeGuard Footrest relieves strain on knees and thighs, improves blood circulation, eliminates leg cramps and numbness.
The Car Seat Companion
Rated Most Important Travel Accessory!
KneeGuard Kid Footrest provides a comfortable and stable Footrest for your child’s legs. This will free up the children from all of the above. Having a Footrest attached to your Car or Booster seat will transform your car trip experience. Your kids will be able to color, draw, eat neatly and play games during car trips.
When parents purchase car seats or consider a road trip, the KneeGuard Kid Footrest is their #1 helpful travel companion.
- Relieves strain on knees and thighs.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Eliminates leg cramps and numbness.
- Allows kids to sit comfortably during car rides.
- Rated #1 Travel Companion.
- Kids will be able to color, draw, eat neatly and play games.
- Eliminate the constant bother of pins and needles.
- Eliminate the fight against gravity.
Interview With Dr. Lee Am - Orthopedic Surgeon, Hospital Director, CHAM TNTN Hospital
What is the safest way for growing children to ride in a car?
For a safe ride, we certainly need to use car seats for children. It is important that children stretch their legs from time to time so they don’t overtax their legs. It's strongly recommended to have a footplate where their legs can rest on, so their legs aren’t influenced negatively by the force of gravity. This will lead to safe and comfortable driving experience.
KneeGuard Kids Patented Design gives the Footrest full Adjustability To Accommodate Kids from ages 1 - 9 Years!
Height Control Bar
The height bar is designed to accommodate all different leg and car sizes. It can be adjusted to accommodate each child’s height perfectly.
The Footplate provides a steady comfortable base for children's feet. Its patented design gives its easy adjustability.
The Footrest easily folds down when not in use to allow easy access in and out of the vehicle.
Angle Control Switch
Customizes the angle of the footrest to conform to every child’s position perfectly.
Passed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard!
The KneeGuard Kids Footrest was reviewed and crash tested by independent third party SLED engineers performing the SLED test at the Calspan Corporation Transportation Test Operations.
The KneeGuard Footrest was successfully approved and met all the standards set forth by the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS-213)
Compatible With All Car Types! Compatible With All Car And Booster Seat Types!
Cars With Latch (Install with Latch Hooks)
The Footrest easily attaches to the car using the Latch system. Latch Hooks and Clips are included in the packaging.
Cars Without Latch (Install With Clips)
For cars that don't have the latching system. The installation process is very easy. You'll take the clips provided and slip it through under the seat as above image. Latch Hooks and Clips are included in the packaging.
For Car Seat
For Car Seats assemble the Footplate higher than the installation plate. As the kids legs are shorter we want to make sure that the feet reaches the Footplate.
For Booster & Junior Car Seat
For Booster Car Seats assemble the Footplate lower than the installation plate. This will allow the Footplate to be in a lower position as the kids feet get longer.
Do not use as step stool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.