LotFancy Gel Ice Pack with Shoulder Wrap - Hot Cold Therapy for Sports Injuries, Sprains Sore, Swelling, Aches, Muscle and Joint Pain
Size:Medium (Pack of 1)
- Package Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.4 x 2 inches; 11.22 Ounces
- Manufacturer : LotFancy
Size:Large (Pack of 1)
- Package Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.4 x 2.2 inches; 12.9 Ounces
- Item model number : H&PC-39875
- Manufacturer : LotFancy
- Natural Relief and Support: Instant pain relief for sprains, strains, cramps, swelling, sports and work injuries, muscle aches and more
- Safe and Reusable: Gel ice pack uses nontoxic CMC & glycerin, latex-free, and safe for all ages to use; soft wrap provides hot or cold compression while still allowing mobility
- Multi Use and Flexible: This hot cold pack can be used for knees, shoulders and thighs; adjustable side flaps with hook-and-loop fastener and extension strap ensure a conformed and customized fit
- Hot Cold Therapy: Freeze the gel pack for ice cold therapy or warm the gel pack in a microwave for heat therapy; Inner mesh pouch secures the ice pack or heat pack in place for continual treatment
LotFancy Hot Cold Pack with Shoulder Wrap
Shoulder Wrap with Hot Cold Pack
LotFancy Hot Cold Therapy Shoulder Wrap is perfect for inflammation, sprains, cramps, swelling, sport injuries, muscle strains and more.
Reusable hot cold pack filled with non-toxic silica gel, is available for both hot and cold therapy, it can be frozen, heated or microwaved, and keeps pliable after frozen even at 0°F(-18℃).
Shoulder Wrap Size Option
M : Max diagonal body circumference: 47in
Max upper arm circumference: 19in
L : Max diagonal body circumference: 55in
Max upper arm circumference: 24in
The compress wrap is able to provide full coverage to your shoulder, hip, knee, thigh, or back, due to its unique shape and design.
The adjustable side flaps with hook-and-loop fastener and stretchy extension strap ensure a conformed and customized fit.
Full extension strap can be use as hook-and-loop fastener, if the extension strap is longer for you, you can adhere the side flap to any place of strap.
Hot Therapy Instruction
Boiling Water: Heat in boiling water for 4 to 10 minutes. Use tongs to remove the pack from water.
Microwave: Heat for 1 minute with intermediate fire, adjust the heating time according to the microwave power. After removing from the microwave, flex the gel-pack to even the heat out.
Hot pad is suitable for sprains, strains and stiffness, mild arthritis, menstrual cramps, muscle pain and spasms, etc.
Gel Pack must be at room temperature before heating in microwave.
Immediately discontinue heating if gel pack expands like a balloon; the pack is overheated.
People with nerve damage in the area being treated should consult a doctor.
Cold Therapy Instruction
Store the gel pack in a freezer about 1-2 hours before applying to your body.
It is a safe and effective method to reduce swelling, relieve pain and decrease muscle spasms, and is highly recommended by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers.
Ice pack is suitable for sports injuries, backache, joint pain, headaches, toothaches and minor burns, etc.
1 x Adjustable Wrap
1 x Hot/Cold Gel Pack
1 x Extension Strap
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.