NURSAL EMS TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator with Continuous Stimulation, Rechargeable Electronic Pulse Massager with 8 Pads for Arthritis, Muscle Stiffness Pain Relief
- Safe, Non-invasive Pain Relief –The TENS unit muscle stimulator uses electronic pulses to stimulate muscles via multi-preprogrammed massage modes that provide pain relief and soothe muscle stiffness.
- Built-in Powerful Rechargeable Battery–A built-in battery provides up to 20 hours of continuous use, and a rechargeable TENS device means you don't need to worry about those dead AA batteries anymore!
- Pocket Size–This TENS come with a dust-proof pouch, and is portable and convenient to take whenever and wherever you want! Indeed, it is small enough to fit into your pocket to help you away from back pain, shoulder pain and other chronic pain.
- 8 Reusable Pads–A comprehensive adhesive layer on the strong and thicker pads can be stuck more firmly onto the skin when using. Additionally, different sized pads can be applied to targeted areas to relieve pain and help muscle strength.
- What you will receive: 1 x TENS unit, 4 Palm Electrode Pads, 2 Large Rectangle Pads, 2 Small Pads, 2 x 1/2 Lead Wires, 1 x 1/4 Lead Wires, 1 x USB cable, ,1 x User Manual, 1 x Pad Holder, 1 x Pouch.
Electronic pulse massager for electrotherapy pain management and pain relief
TENS stands for "Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation" – a safe, non-invasive, d rug-free method of pain relief used by physical therapists and prescribed by doctors for over 30 years.
Most users’ feedback show that it is a really effective pain management tool. Chosen by sufferers of neck pain, back pain, shoulder tension, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, sciatica, fibromyalgia, shin splints, neuropathy and many more injuries and disabilities, who reap the benefits of a NURSAL TENS unit’s relaxation and tension relieving properties.
Why Choose NURSAL Tens Unit Muscle Stimulator?
- Memory Function
- 24 EMS & TENS combination unit
- Continuous stimulation modes for the old
- 8 Stronger & Thicker Reusable Electrode Pads
- Conveniently Pocket-sized & Free Dust-proof Pouch
- Non-invasive and Non-medicinal Pain Relief
- Built-in Powerful Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Pain Relief - Targets your pain precisely, effectively and safely
If you have chronic or acute pain just trying NURSAL TENS massager for relief. By placing the pads exactly at the site of the pain, you get fast relief from the electrotherapy device, without having to digest potentially harmful or addictive prescription medicine. This CE- and ROHS-certified TENS therapy device is considered free of side effects, and is safe to use whenever you need it!
Multi-preprogrammed EMS/TENS massage modes - designed for body relaxation
This TENS unit utilizes body simulation, bionic, bioelectricity and electromagnetic technology, as well as featuring an intelligent control system that simulates a variety of massage methods such as cupping, acupuncture and so on, providing relief for sufferers of back pain, arthritic or inflamed discs/joints, shoulder tension and muscle pain. You can choose from one of several massage modes to fit your needs, for total body relaxation.
20 levels of adjustable strength - penetrates muscle groups deeper than human hands can
The sensation you’ll get when using this device is very real. You'll wonder who is administering your massage - but it's just the TENS unit! It penetrates muscle groups deeper than a human hand massage can. When you place the electrode pads on the pain points, you will feel instant relaxation and pain relief. 20 strength levels can be steadily increased or decreased by using the “+” and “-” buttons from level 1 through to 20.
1. Please turn off the device before you touch the pads.
2. Not suitable for pregnant women, or heart disease and hypertension patients.
3. Not safe for people with pacemakers.
- Package Dimensions : 6.26 x 3.74 x 3.11 inches; 12.63 Ounces
- Manufacturer : NURSAL
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.