Pinched Nerve Neck Stretcher Cervical Traction Device for Home Pain Treatment | Inflatable Spinal Decompression Collar Unit Muscle Strain Injury Relief | Herniated Disc Problems Remedy Kit
|Item Weight||0.44 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.9 x 2 x 9 inches|
- ✅ NECK TRACTION DEVICE – If you suffer from a stiff neck, pinched nerve, stiff and sore neck and shoulder muscles, or herniated discs, you’ll love our simple and gentle cervical traction pillows.
- ✅ FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Your neck is unique to you, and now you’ll be able to use our neck stretcher to help relieve pain and discomfort in the best way for you. Inflation is simple and fully adjustable so you can have the ‘just right’ traction on your neck.
- ✅ NECK STRETCHER – When all you need is a neck stretcher instead of costly and time-consuming physical therapy or chiropractor treatments, simply slip these pillows around your neck and inflate for your comfort level. You’ll feel your muscles relax and posture straighten, bringing you swift pain relief.
- ✅ PORTABLE NECK PAIN TREATMENTS – Our neck pillows can go with you everywhere! Use in the car, at work, or at home. Pillows completely collapse for easy storage or portability.
- ✅ THE COMPLETE NECK TRACTION SET – You get 1 High Quality Inflatable Neck Brace with extra-long Velcro straps, 1 Protective Travel Bag, 1 Detailed User Manual – along with our K'smarts Bonus eBook with Easy and Helpful Tips and Neck Exercises Included. Add one to your cart today!
K'smarts Neck Traction Device - Fast and Effective Home Neck Pain Remedy Designed in the USA
Whether you’re suffering from day-to-day neck tension or are recovering from an injury, you’ll appreciate how effective our neck stretcher pillows are to help you feel better quickly. A pinched nerve in your neck can be incredibly painful and can impact your ability to work, drive, and just get through your day. By using neck traction pillows regularly, you’ll help restore proper spinal alignment, improve posture, relieve pain and tension, and improve blood circulation, allowing your body to heal.
Why suffer from neck, head and shoulder pain, or pay way too much for physical therapy or chiropractor visits? Why our K’smarts Pinched Nerve Neck Stretcher is superior to similar products:
✔ K'smarts Neck Traction Device is based on the latest 2020 Orthopedic Design, and is upgraded with the newest features available for neck stretching pillows:
- Our neck stretcher is equipped with improved and extra-long Velcro straps to fit any neck size
- Our pillow is made of premium quality breathable and super soft velvet plush, for maximum comfort on you neck and skin
- K'smarts products always come in premium packaging - with protective travel and storage bag, detailed instructions and helpful neck exercises included
✔ Our cervical neck traction pillows are easy to use and can go with you anywhere! Pillows collapse and fit into the K’smarts Protective Bag for easy storage and portability.
K'smarts Neck Traction Pillow Top Features
How Does K'smarts Neck Stretcher Work?
Our neck traction device is easy to use and you will find a detailed user manual included in package, but here's a list of simple steps to follow:
- Place the K'smarts Neck Stretcher around your neck with Velcro straps in front. You can use a mirror to help.
- Sit up straight, and rest your back in the chair.
- Start inflating until you feel a light stretch of the neck. Let your head rest comfortably inside the pillow. Relax your muscles.
- Pump it again in gradual increments as you get used to the stretching effect. Enjoy the swift pain relief and muscle relaxation!
- We suggest that you use the neck traction device 2-3 times a day for 10-15 minutes per session, gradually increasing the length of the sessions over time.
- Product Dimensions : 11.9 x 2 x 9 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 58966381268
- Manufacturer : K'smarts
- Product Dimensions : 11.9 x 2 x 9 inches; 0.95 Ounces
- Manufacturer : K'smarts
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.