RehabZone Low Back Pain and Core Exercise Plan: Physician Endorsed Low Back Pain Home Exercise and Rehabilitation Program
- CREATED BY PROFESSIONALS: The RehabZone Low Back and Core Strength Program was created by a Board Certified Rehabilitation Physician and Master Personal Trainer to teach people people how to treat low back pain and get a stronger core from home. This package includes 3 DVD’s (Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3) as well as an instruction manual. Each DVD has four 20 minute sessions for a total of 12 different programs.
- FUN, EFFECTIVE, EASY TO FOLLOW: The program is easy to follow with clear instructions. You will be guided through a series of exercises that can be done from the comfort of your home. Each routine has been carefully designed by professionals to get the maximum benefit in the least amount of time. Each level will start with a gentle warm-up, progress to the low back and core strength portion of the program, and end with a cool down.
- REVOLUTIONARY PROGRAM: The goals of this program are to: 1) Target specific muscles for those wanting to reduce low back pain, hip pain, SI joint pain, sciatica, and bursitis. 2) Improve core strength, flexibility and balance while reducing low back pain flareups.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS: Physicians, physical therapists, and personal trainers frequently recommend the RehabZone programs for patients and clients who are looking for the most effective, easy to follow home exercise and rehabilitation programs. If you are currently satisfied with your home exercise use program for back pain and core strength, please consider our program next time you are looking for an effective home training program.
-The RehabZone Low Back Pain Exercise Program will walk you down the path to pain relief. This program was created by board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician Craig Morton, M.D. and national fitness expert Carl Comeaux.
-This fun, easy-to-follow home exercise program for low back pain is divided into 12 gentle, progressive workouts on 3 DVD's. Each session takes 20 minutes or less.
-The complete program is full of exercises you can do every day to help manage your low back pain and prevent future flare-ups. All while improving your flexibility and strength. They combine the best aspects of Physical Therapy, Yoga and Pilates
-Whether you're starting this program to strengthen your back, or just want to get introduced to the proper exercises for back pain, we know you will find the workouts both comprehensive and easy to follow.
-This program has been designed to strengthen the core while focusing on the three major components of a long term health related fitness program: flexibility, stability, and strength. The body's core muscles are the foundation for all other movements. The muscles of the torso stabilize the spine, and provide a solid foundation for movement of the arms and legs. When they all work together you feel amazing!
-A strong core is essential for injury prevention, proper posture, and most importantly for functional fitness-that is, fitness that is essential to both daily living and regular activities. So you can do what makes you happy without pain!
-Stick with the program and you'll notice that doing an everyday activity starts to become a little easier. That sack of groceries can be grabbed with one hand, climbing the stairs takes less effort, and back pain "flare-ups" are less frequent. Whatever your personal goals are we wish you luck, and congratulate you on wanting to live life to the fullest.
- Language: : English
- Package Dimensions : 7.1 x 5.42 x 0.58 inches; 2.93 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Innovations for Wellness, LLC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.