WiTouch Pro TENS Unit for Back Pain Relief, Largest Treatment Area with Highest Power Output Allowed, Includes 3 Pairs of Gel Pads
- Drug-free relief and management of chronic and acute back pain, sciatica and arthritis; features 4 electro therapy programs, including a patented and exclusive WiTouch Pro treatment program; each program offers 15 levels of intensity, personalized using Bluetooth via your smartphone with the WiTouch Pro app
- Measuring 7.5 inches (19 cm) in width and 3.5 inches (9 cm) in height, the WiTouch Pro has the largest treatment area in the market; professional strength power output of 0 ~ 110 mA; safety tested in the USA by SGS Laboratories
- Weighing 4.8 ounces (136 g), the lightweight, minimal design allows the TENS device to be worn discreetly under clothing, contouring perfectly to your back; wireless and non-invasive
- Includes 3 pairs of reusable gel pads that securely adhere the Witouch Pro device to your skin; please consult your user manual for setup instructions prior to first use
What does the package include? WiTouch Pro bluetooth wireless TENS device for back pain 3 pair of Reusable gel pads [Also compatible with Aleve TENS device pads] User-guide for quick and easy setup of the wireless TENS device 2 AAA batteries Small screwdriver to access battery compartment.
WiTouch Pro TENS Unit Product Specifications
|Classification||Medical Device Class IIa|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA|
|Batteries||2 AAA Batteries Required. (included)|
|Accessories||Includes 3 Reusable Gel Pads|
|U.S. Patents||9,764,133, 8,972,016, D712,052, D716,95|
Thousands of TENS devices are sold or prescribed daily in the USA. The only TENS made in the USA, the WiTouch Pro Bluetooth TENS Unit is completely wireless and absolutely the best in the market for supplying back pain relief. The wearable TENS device provides comfort for back pain and back muscle pain using electrostimulation. Control your intensity using the buttons on the device, or download the Witouch Pro app.
What is TENS?
TENS, or transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, is a pain treatment that uses low voltage electric current to block pain signals to the brain.
How does it work?
TENS devices send impulses through the skin that stimulates the nerve in the pain area, acting as an electrical nerve pain blocker. Therapy treatments can last up to 30 minutes and in many cases the stimulation will deliver immediate pain relief.
What does the package include?
- WiTouch Pro bluetooth wireless TENS device for back pain
- 3 pair of Reusable gel pads (also compatible with Aleve Direct Therapy)
- User-guide for quick and easy setup of the wireless TENS device
- 2 AAA batteries
- Small screwdriver to access battery compartment
The WiTouch Pro app is free for both iOS and Android. The device WILL operate without the app, NO REMOTE NEEDED, nor included.
Back pain is one of the most common ailments worldwide. According to the National Institute of Health 1 out of 10 people you meet may have some type of pain. Fortunately, there is an effective tool to reduce pain - TENS Therapy. The WiTouch Pro offers a safe technique as the surface electrodes deliver electrical pulses to your skin. The sensation will mask the pain and also stimulate your body to produce its own pain-relieving endorphins. This technology is developed by Hollywog, a USA medical device company whose goal is to help you FEEL BETTER!
- Package Dimensions : 9 x 5.5 x 2 inches; 15.2 Ounces
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number : BD17080
- Manufacturer : Hollywog
Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or electronic device, or are connected to high frequency surgical equipment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.