TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator for Pain Relief, 4 Channels Etekcity Rechargeable Electric Pulse Massager for Back Shoulder Sciatica, Multi-Modes 8 Electrode Pads, OTC Electrotherapy FDA Cleared
- Quick & Pinpoint Pain Relief: Etekcity TENS Machine will be your lifesaver in helping manage pain issues like the professional treatment at your physical therapist but at much less the cost. It helps reduce pain and muscle soreness caused by conditions like back/shoulder pain, arthritis, nerve pain, joint pain, period pain, neck pain, knee pain, sports injuries (effective in muscle recovery)
- 4 Outputs with Versatile Massage Modes: 4-channel unit instead of the more usual two can support up to 4 sets of pads and work on multiple areas simultaneously. The unit has plenty of pre-programmed modes. The first three rows are buttons for different body parts and the next two rows are the most classic massage types: knead, acu, tap, cupping, and scraping. Coming with so many massage modes, it's easy to find one you'll love
- Super Easy Operation: Function-specific buttons make it really easy to change settings in less than1 sec. Either you want to use it on body parts like neck, shoulder, back, elbow, hip, ankle, knee, leg, etc. or try massage types like knead, acu, tap, cupping, scraping, just press the button and you're ready to go. The extra large & bright LCD is clear and easy for you to know your current selection and level of intensity
- 8 Premium Pre-gelled Reusable Electrode Pads: The pads come in 3 sizes (Large: 2"x4" 2 pcs, Middle: 2"x2" 4 pcs, Small: 1.5"x1.5" 2 pcs) for different body areas (like bigger pads for your back) and allow you to cover a larger area. With great self-stick performance, they can be used up to 30 times with care.
- Rechargeable & Timer Control: The unit can be charged by connecting to a wall charger, power bank or laptop USB port. Simply plug in the USB charger when the battery indicator flashes orange, and it will be ready to use in less 3h. Depending on your needs, you can choose from 6 timer options ranging from 10 to 60 minutes
- Portability & Contents: The unit fits the hand at about cellphone size, easy to take with you to wherever you need it: home, office or on a trip. You'll receive 1 TENS Unit, 8 pads, 4 Lead Wires (1.4m each), 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual & 1 QSG.
Why Choosing Etekcity TENS Unit Machine
- Multi-Preprogrammed Massage Modes
- Dual Channels with 4 Outputs
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Premium Reusables Electrode Pads
- Auto-off with 6 adjustable timers
- Function-Specific Buttons for Easy Use
- Best Drug Free Choice for Relieving Pain
The Best Non-invasive Choice for Relieving Pain!
The Etekcity Tens Unit Machine combines multi necessary massage modes and 20 adjustable intensities to help reduce pain and muscle tension caused by a wide range of conditions like back pain, nerve pain, joint pain, period pain, neck pain, knee pain, sports injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome etc.
Note: The TENS Unit Machine can only provide temporary relief or reduction of pain.
- Do not use if you have or use a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillators, etc.
- Do not use the TENS Unit Machine over open wounds or rashes, or over swollen, red, infected, or inflamed areas.
- Do not use the TENS unit Machine on your eyes/mouth/face, neck sides, any area of the throat, or across your heart.
4 Channels/ Outputs
4-channel unit instead of the more usual two can support up to 4 sets of pads and work on multiple areas simultaneously.
Function-specific buttons make it really easy to change settings in less than1 sec. The first three rows are buttons for different body parts and the next two rows are the most classic massage types: knead, acu, tap, cupping, and scraping.
Premium Electrodes Pads
The electrode pads are pre-gelled and well self-stick. They can be used up to 35 times with care. Also, more electrode pads enable you to cover a larger area and treat various body parts at once to your preference (3 sizes 8 pads).
1. What is TENS Unit?
Electrotherapy, also known as TENS, is a drug-free, non-invasive therapy designed to reduce and relieve numbness in the arms, legs and foot by applying electrical nerve stimulation to the surface of the skin near the site of the pain.
2. How does TENS Unit work with your pain?
Scientific theory suggests TENS can work in several ways, including: the pulses can block the pain message from reaching the brain, the stimulation triggers the body to produce more endorphins (a natural pain killer) or the therapy improves blood circulation. Some theories posit that it's a combination of both of these effects or maybe something else entirely. Whatever may be the case, TENS units have been proven to work, and the pain relief they offer can't be attributed to the placebo effect.
3. What benefits that TENS Unit offer?
1) Easy pain relief; 2) Portable and discreet; 3) Accessible and affordable;
4. How to place TENS Unit pads?
Electrodes are usually first placed where the greatest pain is felt or, on certain acupuncture points nearest to where the pain is felt. It is best to try different electrode positions until you find the most comfortable, effective position for you.
1) Do NOT place electrodes across the chest or the front of the neck.
2) Try to establish which of the paired positions brings you the greatest relief.
3) Also, try moving the electrodes short distances to establish the positions that are most effective for you.
4) For those symptoms not illustrated apply the electrodes around the source of the pain or seek advice from your medical advisor.
- Package Dimensions : 6.57 x 3.9 x 1.85 inches; 3.4 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.