The Original Neck Hammock Portable Cervical Traction Device for Neck Pain Relief and Relaxation
- The Original Neck Hammock is a patented cervical traction assistant that works by gently pulling the head away from the neck to stretch and decompress the spinal cord, which increases bloodflow, oxegenates the surrounding muscles, decreases pain, and increases mobility of the neck and shoulders.
- The Neck Hammock takes only 10 minutes a day and is the easiest, most portable, one-size-fits-all solution for your back and neck troubles - perfect for athletes, long flights, business trips, long work days, and more!
- The patented straps are designed to wrap around any door, railing, or pole, giving you the flexibility to use the Neck Hammock wherever you want - no more laborious setup or oversized equipment
- Comes with 2 sewn-in, medical-grade adjustable straps for customizable comfort & maximum durability.
- The Neck Hammock was created by Dr. Steve Sudell Jr., a licensed physical therapist with over a decade of experience in physical rehabilitation. U.S. Pat. Nos. 10,307,284, D824,035, D845,492, D845,493, and D845,494.
Created by a doctor and physical therapist, the Neck Hammock was an invention born out of necessity. While neck and back stretches and exercises can help tremendously, we always see that cervical traction is what gives our patients the most relief. The problem is that most cervical traction equipment is too expensive and too bulky to take with you on the go. With the Neck Hammock, you've got an amazingly relaxing and relieving cervical traction method that you can easily take with you anywhere.
- Package Dimensions : 9.06 x 7.8 x 4.17 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Manufacturer : The Neck Hammock, Inc.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.