The Ultimate Back Roller : Acumobility, myofascial Release, Trigger Point, Yoga Wheel, Foam Roller, Back Pain, Yoga Wheel for Back Pain, Back Massager, deep Tissue, Massage, Exercise, Mobility
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 11.3 x 7.48 x 11.3 inches
Item Weight: 3.4 Pounds
THE ULTIMATE BACK ROLLER
- FOR EVERYONE: This roller is designed to be used by everyone! Whether you are a yogi looking for the next generation yoga wheel; a runner; a mom/dad with back pain; an elite cross fitter or powerlifter; or just someone looking to support healthy spinal motion.
- PINE GAP: When you roll your back on a basic flat roller, you are actually jamming the spinal segments and restricting motion as you roll- the exact opposite of what you are trying to achieve! Our revolutionary design was created to support natural spinal movement and enhance overall mobility.
- INVENTED BY A CHIROPRACTOR: Our very own Chiropractor, Dr. Sonia Pasquale, created this awesome Patented Design to support spinal mobility and extension!
- THERAPEUTIC BUMP PATTERN: Our patented staggered bump pattern allows you to feel deep pressure in the muscles on either side of the spine and release trigger points as you roll. The bumps have some give so they are not rock hard. They will also soften a little as you use it!
- WORKS ON EVERY PART OF THE BODY: From your neck, to arms, to last, to glutes, to legs – there is no place this roller won’t help! HOLDS 1000lbs: We created a roller that can support 1000lbs! That means you don’t have to worry about it breaking under you! This roller is built from the highest quality tough molded foam in the world.
- EIGHT / WIDTH: This roller is designed at 11 inches tall which is the perfect height to increase leverage and allow you to create extension. It is also stable at 7.5 inches wide. So it won’t tip over when you are rolling.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: While this Roller is definitely a beast, it will easily fit in all backpacks and suitcases! It will be your new favorite travel buddy!
Warning: Do not stand on product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All exercise programs contain potential risk of injury. You are responsible for the proper use of this product. Do not exceed weight limit or have multiple people on the product at the same time. Always consult with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before beginning any exercise or rehabilitation program. Consult with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding any medical conditions. Wakefield Wellness PC. and Acumobility do not assume responsibility of any kind for improper use of its products or injury/death incurred during the use of it’s products. Acumobility is a Trademark and wholly owned by Wakefield Wellness PC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.